Take a bite out of the Big Apple and buy your New York City meals in advance! Don't get shut out of New York City's most famous restaurants and experience some of the best dining in the world! Tax and gratuity are included in the price.
This item can be added to any NYCVP Vacation Package with
In the heart of New York City's Theater District, Sardi's has been the toast of Broadway for 90 years. Known for over 1300 caricatures of show-business celebrities that adorn its walls, Sardi’s opened at its current location on March 5, 1927. Sardi's restaurant is considered a Broadway institution and in fact was the birthplace of the Tony Award, Broadway's highest honor. Reserve your dinner at New York City's famous Sardi's restaurant today! New York City Restaurant Description: Sardi's
Sardi's Sample Dinner Menu
Sardi's dinner includes an appetizer, entrée and dessert. Tax and gratuity included.
Sample Dinner Menu
Choice of Appetizer
- California Mesclun Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette and Garlic Croutons
- Homemade Mozzarella with Vine-Ripened Tomato and Basil
- Fruitwood Smoked Salmon with Classical Garniture and Multi-Grain Bread
- Spinach Cannelloni au Gratin (Spinach and Ricotta Cheese Filling rolled in a French Crepe with Supreme Sauce)
Choice of Entree
- A Skewer of Marinated Chicken Breast (served with Grilled Eggplant, Tomato, Zucchini, Vidalia Onion & Salsa Cruda)
- Grilled 8 oz. New York Steak (served with Haricots Verts, Wild Mushroom Duxelle Whipped Potato & Bordelaise Sauce)
- Jumbo Lump Crabcakes (served with Smoked Tomato Piquillo Aioli & A Baby Spinach, Cucumber, Red Pepper, Carrot, Napa Cabbage Salad with an Asian Vinaigrette)
- Steamer Basket with Vegetables & Tofu, Organic Brown Rice & Soya Honey Ginger Dipping Sauce
- Chef's Special Pasta of the Day
- Chef's Special Fish of the Day
Choice of Dessert
- New York Cheesecake
- Tahitian Vanilla Bean Crème Brulee
- Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Coulis
- Homemade Cookies: Chocolate Chocolate-Chip, Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate-Chip & Biscotti
- Homemade Tiramisu Cake with Espresso Vanilla Sauce
Choice of Beverage
Note: Menus are subject to change without notice. Tax and gratuity included. Beverages, other than those specified, are not included.
- Decaffeinated Coffee
Sardi's Location and Hours
Sardi's is located at 234 West 44th Street, New York, NY.
Sardi's dinner is available Tuesday through Saturday (3:30pm until 11:00pm) and Sunday (3:30pm until 7:00pm).
Sardi's will be closed for dinner on Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve.
TRAVELER REVIEWS: Beth-- we got back last night from our trip to New York, booked entirely through you, and it was FANTASTIC! Every single thing was exactly as planned, came off without a hitch, and was awesome. Thank you so much! Our dinner at Sardi's was great--and Sting was at the next table! Our bike ride was perfect, perfect, perfect. And our seats to Chicago were fourth row, dead center. You even get credit for the weather (which was gorgeous)! The Sheraton was perfectly located and everything was awesome. Thank you so much. We are two happy customers. Please e-mail some link where I can see where else we can book trips through you. David and Susan, Houston TX Sept. 21, 2010