This item can be added to any NYCVP Vacation Package with
Take a bite out of the Big Apple and buy your New York City meals in advance! Don't get shut out of New York City's most famous restaurants and experience some of the best dining in the world! Tax and gratuity are included in the price.
In the heart of New
York's Theater District, Sardi's has been the toast of Broadway
for 90 years. Known for over 1300 caricatures of show-business
celebrities that adorn its walls, Sardi’s opened at its current
location on March 5, 1927. Sardi's restaurant is today considered a Broadway
institution, and in fact was the birthplace of the Tony Award,
Broadway's highest honor. New York City
Sardi's Sample Lunch Menu
Sardi's lunch includes an appetizer, entree and dessert.
Tax and gratuity included.
Sample Lunch Menu
Choice of Appetizer
- Classic Onion Soup au Gratin
- Homemade Mozzarella with Vine-Ripened Tomato and Basil
- Spinach Cannelloni au Gratin (Spinach & Ricotta Cheese Filling Rolled in a French Crepe with Sauce Supreme)
Choice of Entree
- Cannelloni au Gratin (A combination of Beef & Pork Flavored with Porcini Mushrooms rolled in a French Crepe with Supreme Sauce)
- Sautéed Strips of Chicken Breast in a Mild Madras Curry and Vegetable Sauce (with Jasmine Rice, Pappadam Chips and served with a Mango, Pineapple, Date & Currant Chutney)
- Grilled Chopped Black Angus Sirloin Steak (served with Leaf Spinach, Mousseline Potatoes & Bordelaise Sauce)
- Chef's Pasta of the Day
- Broiled Fish of the Day
Choice of Dessert
- New York Cheesecake
- Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse (with Raspberry Coulis)
- Sardi's Rice Pudding
- Homemade Tiramisu Cake (with Vanilla Sauce)
- Homemade Cookies: Chocolate Chocolate-Chip, Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate-Chip & Biscotti
Choice of Beverage
- Decaffeinated Coffee
Note: Menus are subject to change without notice. Tax and gratuity
included. Beverages, other than those specified, are not included
Sardi's Location and Hours
located at 234 West 44th Street, New York, NY.
Sardi's lunch is available Tuesday
through Saturday (11:30am until 2:00pm) and Sundays (Noon until 2:00pm).
Sardi's will be closed for lunch on Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve & New Year's Day.