NYCVP can arrange your vacation with accommodations just steps away from Rockefeller Center. You'll be close to holiday shopping too - and we'll make sure you get everything on your list with our famous discount shopping coupons at Macy's and Bloomingdale's!
Choose from a selection of hotels, most of them within walking distance of Rockefeller Center. We recommend the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, but there are many other fine accommodations too. We suggest booking early since the Tree Lighting week is one of the most heavily booked times of the year in New York City!
Your Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting Vacation includes:
- 2-nights or longer accommodations at a Manhattan hotel
- All local and state hotel taxes
- NYCVP's exclusive Insider's VIP Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting Party at Brasserie Ruhlmann in the center of Rockefeller Plaza, just steps from the famed Tree, including hors 'd oeuvres and drinks
- Option to add an elegant Pre-Party Dinner at Brasserie Ruhlmann
- Admission to Your Choice of the Empire State Building Observatory, Metropolitan Museum of Art or Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Admission to Your Choice of the The American Museum of Natural History, Museum of the City of New York or the NY Water Taxi Statue of Liberty Flex Pass
- Shopping Discounts at Macy's, Bloomingdale's, The Shops at Columbus Circle, Century 21 and South Street Seaport
- Optional Broadway theater tickets, additional sightseeing, museum admissions and dining (at additional cost)
- And more NYC discounts and inclusions
|Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
811 7th Ave at 52nd Street
Located right in the heart of midtown Manhattan, the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel is just steps away from Times Square, the Broadway theater district, Rockefeller Center, Carnegie Hall, Central Park and 5th and Madison Avenue shopping. Newly renovated, the lobby is both elegant and comfortable. Enjoy 1750 beautifully renovated and decorated guest rooms, all of which feature the ultra comfortable "Sweet Sleeper" bed ensemble, high speed internet access, coffee makers with complimentary coffee and tea, telephones with personalized voice mail, hairdryers, irons with ironing boards, plus terry cloth bathrobes, and cable television with 20 channels as well as on demand movies and video check out. The hotel boasts a fully equipped health club and 24 hour room service.
NOTE: Rates listed are per person based on two adults sharing a room for 2 nights, subject to availability and change. Rates include all taxes and service fees, and all listed features. Triple, quad, single and child rates are available. Starting price is based upon lowest-priced off-peak 3-Star hotel unless otherwise specified. You may get prices on other hotel and date options, longer stays, additional theater, sightseeing and dining, and transportation to NYC on NYC TripQuote.