In a city with millions of things to see and do, your stop in New York isn’t complete until you’ve experienced the world famous Madame Tussauds.
There’s so much to see and do, interact with, take pictures of and get up close and personal with over 220 life-like wax figures of celebrities, politicians & icons from the past and present.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES - Save 20% on Madame Tussaud's All Access Pass when you book with nyctrip.com! Rate shown above is discounted 20% from Madame Tussaud's retail rate!
Experience the magic our of Cinema 4D theatre, that delivers 3D technology with the latest in 4D special effects! Scare yourself silly with the dark side of Madame Tussauds in SCREAM, our live-actor filled attraction and finally immerse yourself in the real essence of New York City in our newest exhibit, The Spirit of New York! Located in the heart of Times Square, no visit is complete until you’ve experienced the world famous Madame Tussauds.
NOW OPEN! - The Spirit of New York – 2,000 square foot exhibit
Experience the Spirit of New York, our new interactive exhibit celebrating New York's greatest icons and unforgettable moments.
Your All Access Pass includes:
• Entrance to the attraction featuring over 220 life-like wax figures of the world’s most fascinating celebrities and historical figures.
• SCREAM! – Our live interactive scare experience. Enter if you dare!
• The Cinema 4D Experience – including the life story of Madame Tussauds. Experience one of our feature films with amazing 3D technology and the latest in 4D special effects including wind, snow, mist, scent and digital surround sound.
• NEW! The Spirit of New York and a brand new VIP Room
Immerse yourself in everything that is New York with a vibrant walk through the city's history along with iconic wax figures of yesterday and today. From classic movie scenes to moments that lifted spirits and shook history, a stop in NYC is not complete until you've experienced the world-famous Madame Tussauds. Stand along side Marilyn Monroe in a classic NY scene, ring the bell at the Stock Exchange, and reflect on the past at the 9/11 Memorial. Take a scenic stroll through Central Park, sit behind the wheel of a real NY cab or step on set of the "LIVE! with Regis & Kelly" show for your very own interview!
From the Brooklyn Bridge to Broadway, there is only one place in the city where you can experience so much of New York without ever leaving Times Square. Look no further, it's all at Madame Tussauds New York!
Open 365 days a year
Sunday – Thursday: 10am – 8pm (last guest ticket taken at 8pm)
Friday & Saturday: 10am – 10pm (last guest ticket taken at 10pm)
Summer Hours - Memorial Day – Labor Day
Sunday- Saturday: 10am-1opm (last guest ticket taken at 10pm)
Location and Directions
Madame Tussauds New York is located at 234 West 42nd Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues) in the heart of Times Square
• 1, 2, 3, 7, N, R, Q, W, S to Times Square
• A, C, E to Port Authority
• B, D, F, V to 6th Avenue and 42nd Street