Situated in the heart of New York City, Le Parker Méridien New York is just steps away from Fifth Avenue shopping, Central Park, and
. Some of the best sites of the city are just minutes away, including Carnegie Hall, Madison Avenue, and Rockefeller Center.
The hotel lobby is dominated by an updated, three-story atrium flooded by natural light and featuring artwork by international sensation Damien Hirst.
Newly designed, ergonomic guest rooms and suites aspire to the basic values of modernism, featuring soothing cherry and cedar woods, and many of the guest rooms offer extensive views of Central Park and the Manhattan skyline. All rooms and suites have 46" televisions, an expansive desk providing abundant task space, Aeron desk chair, high-speed Internet access, and an in-room safe.
Swim on top of the world in the Penthouse Pool or glisten below the ground in the Cardio Theatre at gravity fitness and spa, a multilevel, 20,000-square-foot total wellness facility, guests can indulge in spa treatments, exercise classics, and professional training and nutritional instruction.
Named New York magazine’s “Best Breakfast in New York,” NORMA’S is one of three restaurants at the hotel.
Enjoy a “newyorksmart” experience at Le Parker Méridien New York. Uptown. Not Uptight.®
Le Parker Meridien Specials from NYCVP
Book an NYCVP vacation at Le Parker Meridien this summer at incredible weekend rates!
2-night complete vacation packages start at only $324 including
- Accommodations and tax (Thursday, Friday or Saturday arrivals)
- Admission to your choice of the Empire State Building Observatory, Museum of the City of New York or the New York Water Taxi Statue of Liberty Express Cruise
- Admission to your choice of the American Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan Museum of Art or Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Shopping discounts at Macy's and Bloomingdale's
- Manhattan and Midtown Concierge Map
- Exclusive NYCVP Insider Tips
- 24-hour Emergency Travel Assistance
- 3 Free issues of TravelSmart Newsletter
- $25 discount off your next NYCVP vacation
- Optional Broadway tickets, sightseeing, dining, sporting event and tour options
Prices listed are per person based on double occupancy.
119 West 56th Street between 6th and 7th Avenue in Midtown
Closest Subway Location: 57th Street