- National 9/11 Memorial (NOTE: Entry into the National 911 Museum is not included on this tour).
- Ground Zero, where you will witness the progress of the World Trade Center rebuilding efforts - the new Number One World Trade Center "The Freedom Tower."
- The Winter Garden, with its unparalleled view of the "Footprints" of the former Twin Towers, the “teardrop” memorial to those who lost their lives at the WFC
- The Bronze FDNY 9-11 Memorial Wall, a 56-foot long bronze sculpture that shows firefighters battling the smoldering towers, located on the side of New York City's famed fire station "10 House," the former Reily Hose No. 10 firehouse
- The NYC Police Memorial at the World Financial Center, a moving tribute to all NYC police officers who have been lost in the line of duty
- Other touching memorials, both temporary and permanent, to the victims of September 11.
- Moving tributes to September 11th heroes at St. Paul’s Chapel, New York’s only surviving pre-Revolutionary church
- Trinity Church, where Alexander Hamilton and Robert Fulton are buried
- The Neo-Gothic Woolworth Building, the world's tallest building from 1913-1929
- A walk down narrow Wall Street, past the New York Stock Exchange and Federal Hall National Memorial, where you can see the scars of the 1920 terrorist attack on the JP Morgan Building
[back to top]
Location and Directions
The tour departs from Paramount Plaza, 51st and Broadway in front of Cosi's Restaurant
- 1 to 50th Street and Broadway
- B, D, E to 7th Avenue and 53rd Street
- N, R, W to 49th Street and 7th Avenue
9/11 Visitor Information:
- Public restrooms are not available on site.
- Entry into the National 911 Museum is not included on this tour.
Your confirming tour voucher will be emailed to you once your credit card is processed. Please make sure you add nyctrip.com and NYCVPTours@nyctrip.com into your list of mailers from whom you can receive email. Your subway MetroCard will be distributed at the beginning of the tour.
NOTE: Please be advised, the NYC subway system is not wheelchair accessible for this tour. The tour operates rain or shine. The order and exact itinerary is dependant upon weather conditions, subway schedule and other factors and may change. No refunds are issued for any reason. Return to midtown is on your own. Tour guide gratuity is not included. New York City Vacation Packages is not responsible for delays, non-operation of tour or accessibility to sites mentioned in the itinerary. Itinerary may be altered if required due to weather, traffic, subway schedule changes, and/or any other condition beyond the control of NYCVP, the tour guides and/or vendors. Tours may be cancelled in advance due to insufficient participation. NYCVP is not responsible for anyone unable to keep up with a normal and reasonable walking tour pace, or anyone getting lost. Liability is expressly limited to the amount paid by patrons for the Tour.