This 2-night or longer vacation features a good old-fashioned family picnic done in a New York way - high above the glamor of Broadway and Times Square!
We'll celebrate USA's Independence Day starting with our BBQ Over Broadway from 1pm until 3:30pm on the Supernova Restaurant's outdoor terrace at the Novotel New York Hotel. The menu includes
When the BBQ ends at 3:30 we'll depart for a motorcoach sightseeing tour of historic Manhattan, escorted and narrated by a professional New York City tour guide. The tour will end at the pier on the Hudson River for a cruise to watch the Macy's fireworks spectacular.
- Traditional Caesar Salad with Spicy Croutons
- Pasta Salad and Potato Salad
- Skewered Flank Steak
- Baby Back Ribs
- Hamburgers and Hot Dogs
- Corn on the Cob
- Baked Potatoes
- Fruit Salad and Mini Cheese Cake, and
- Soft drinks
Our Premium cruise is on World Yacht's Duchess, including a private buffet dinner along with open bar for the entire evening.
As we sail away we'll venture downriver to the tip of Lower Manhattan, then around to the East River and views of the Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges. The captain will do his best to give us views of the Statue of Liberty and the magnificent Manhattan skyline too!
We'll drop anchor in position to get a great view of the highlight of the day, the spectacular Macy's Fireworks display.
Upon return to the pier from either cruise at approximately 11pm, a motor-coach will be waiting to take us back to Midtown.
Your 4th of July Barbecue Over Broadway Vacation Includes:
- Accommodations for 2-nights or longer at your choice of hotels like the the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, right in the middle of all the excitement of Times Square and the Theatre District.
- All state and local hotel taxes.
- Barbecue Over Broadway afternoon picnic
- Sightseeing Tour of Historic Manhattan
- Buffet dinner cruise on World Yacht with open bar - featuring the world-renowned Macy's Fireworks display ...tax and gratuity included
- Transportation from pier to a convenient midtown location at the conclusion of the cruise
- And much more
Dress code on World Yacht: In order to ensure a world class experience for all our guests, men are required to wear dress shirt (buttons and collar -no t-shirt or tank top allowed). No jeans, shorts or sneakers are allowed. Nice casual attire is required. Anyone not adhering to World Yacht's dress code may be denied boarding.
NOTE: Rates listed are per person based on two adults sharing a room for 2 nights, subject to availability and change. Rates include all taxes and service fees, and all listed features. Triple, quad, single and child rates are available. Starting price is based upon lowest-priced off-peak 3-Star hotel unless otherwise specified. You may get prices on other hotel and date options, longer stays, additional theater, sightseeing and dining, and transportation to NYC on NYC TripQuote.
Prices are valid for FIT (individual) travel and may not be applicable for groups of ten or more travelers.