- Roundtrip Metro Card for the NYC subway
- Ferry ticket to Liberty Island, Ellis Island and return
- Statue of Liberty Monument Access Pass*
- Audio Tour of the Statue of Liberty and Liberty Island
- Audio tour of Ellis Island
- Entry into the National 9/11 Memorial**
- Services of an experienced, officially licensed NYC Tour Guide
*The Monument Access Pass is administered and operated by the National Park Service (NPS).
**The National 9/11 Memorial Entry Pass is administered by the National 9/11 Memorial & Museum. (In mid-May 2014, the Memorial will be open to the general public without advanced reservations. The tour will continue to operate as normal.)
NYCVP is not a part of, partner with, endorsed by, or connected in any way with the National Park Service or the National 9/11 Memorial & Museum. NYCVP expressly disavows any responsibility for delays, operational problems, non-admittance, change in itinerary, crowd control, or any events beyond its control. NYCVP has, through the services of the NPS & the 9/11 Memorial, pre-reserved entry for tour participants via procedures established and maintained by the NPS & the 9/11 Memorial.
Return to Midtown Manhattan is on your own. There is no priority access to the return ferry from Liberty or Ellis Island.