Your Statue of Liberty Express Tour includes:
- Roundtrip Metro Card for the NYC subway
- Ferry ticket to Liberty Island, Ellis Island and return
- Priority entry into the Ferry Boarding Queue which saves you wait time at the departure point
- Guaranteed entry into the Statue of Liberty Monument and Museum with a Monument Access Pass*
- Access to the Statue's pedestal and balcony with its 360 degree view of the harbor and the City
- Audio Tour of the Statue of Liberty and Liberty Island
- Audio tour of Ellis Island
- Services of an experienced, officially licensed NYC Tour Guide
*The Monument Access Pass is administered and operated by the National Park Service (NPS). For bookings made within 1 business day of the tour there is no guarantee that the Monument Access Pass for a visit inside the Statue will be available. All other features of the tour will operate normally.
NOTE: NYCVP is not a part of, partner with, endorsed by, or connected in any way with the National Park Service or the National 9/11 Memorial & Museum. NYCVP expressly disavows any responsibility for delays, operational problems, non-admittance, change in itinerary, crowd control, or any events beyond its control.
Return to Midtown Manhattan is on your own. There is no priority access to the return ferry from Liberty or Ellis Island.
You will be provided with a fully funded Round Trip MTA Metro card, NYCVP is not responsible for double swiping or misuse of MTA Metro cards for any reason.