Adult Price From:
This item can be added to any NYCVP Vacation Package with NYC TripQuote
Child Price From:
One World Observatory is a state-of-the-art guest experience providing stunning views of the iconic NYC skyline along with interactive exhibits. The 3-floor observation deck at the top of One World Trade (the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere!) houses a Global Welcome Center, Sky Pod Elevators, See Forever Theater, One World Observatory, and more!
All ticket holders are welcomed in an array of languages at the Global Welcome Center and ascend to the Observatory in a Sky Pod Elevator, providing a virtual times-lapse recreation of the development of the NYC skyline. The expansive 360 panoramic views at One World Observatory provide the “One and only place to see all of New York.”
Tips for visiting:
• Timed tickets are required. Suggested arrival is 15 minutes prior to entry time.
• One World Observatory is open 7 days a week.
• One World Observatory is ADA compliant, and all exhibitions and restrooms are fully accessible.
• Taking pictures is encouraged with hand-held devices.
• One World Observatory is great for kids and guests of all ages.
• No food or beverages can be brought into One World Observatory.
• There is a dining level located at One World Observatory, and is only accessible by ticket holders.
• Tickets are non-refundable.
• One World Observatory is not affiliated with the 9/11 Museum & Memorial.
One World Observatory is located at One World Trade Center in the Northwest corner of the World Trade Center site.
The street address is:
One World Trade Center
285 Fulton Street
New York, NY 100007
Entrance on West Street
At the corner of West and Vesey Streets
Hours of Operation (One World Observatory is open 7 days a week):
January 1st - March 31st: 9am until 8pm (last entry at 7:15pm)
April 1st - May 5th: 9am until 9pm (last entry at 8:15pm)
May 6th - September 4th: 9am until 10pm (last entry at 9:15pm)
Sept 5th - December 31st: 9am - 8pm (last entry at 7:15pm)
Thanksgiving Week: Extended hours to 10pm (last entry at 9:15pm)
Christmas Week: Extended hours to 10pm (last entry at 9:15pm)
Christmas Eve: 9am - 5pm (last entry at 4:15pm)
Christmas Day: 11am - 10pm (last entry at 9:15pm)
Dates below will have modified hours, which are to be determined: