The Chew (ABC)
The Chew celebrates and explores life through food, with a group of
dynamic, engaging, fun, relatable co-hosts who serve up everything to do
with food -- from cooking and home entertaining to food trends,
restaurants, holidays and more. The Chew stars Mario Batali, Michael Symon, Carla Hall, Clinton
Kelly and Daphne Oz.
- How to Get Tickets to The Chew: Choose a date to see The Chew
- How to Get Standby Tickets to The Chew: Standby tickets will be available
about 90 minutes prior to show time at ABC Television Studios, 30 West
67th Street (between Columbus Avenue and Central Park West)
- Additional Information: All audience members must be at
least 14 years of age. Special themed
shows or segments may include a younger audience with prior
All minors are required to have a parent or guardian sign a studio
release prior to studio entry. All
adult guests must present a government-issued photo ID with their
dates and addresses. Business casual/trendy is encouraged. Plan to
arrive by the call time deadline listed on the site, which is
approximately 90 minutes before the show tapes. We operate on a
first-come, first-served basis, as ticket distribution may be in
of studio capacity.
- Taping Schedule: The Chew is taped Tuesday-Thursday at 9am and 12:15pm. Confirmed
ticket holders must arrive at the studio at least one hour prior to show
time. Tapings typically last about 90 minutes. On occasion, there will be
additional segments taped in the studio prior to or after the scheduled
show. Please leave your departure time flexible.
- Location: ABC Television Studios, 30 West 67th Street, New York, NY 10023 (between Columbus Avenue and Central Park West)
Good Morning America (ABC)
- Watch a Taping of Good Morning America: Visit the Good Morning America studio in Times Square, Monday-Friday, from 7-9am, at Broadway and 44th Street, and be a part of our live audience!
- Additional Information:
Studio audience members must bring a valid photo ID. Bags should not be
larger than a basic purse. Gifts or cards for the hosts or guests are
not allowed. Neither signs nor clothing should endorse a business or
product, nor should they feature a website or an address.
Enjoy the GMA Summer Concert Series
- Taping Schedule: Good Morning America tapes Monday-Friday from 7-9am
- Location: Times Square, West 44th Street and Broadway
The TODAY Show (NBC)
- Ticket Information for The TODAY Show: No tickets necessary to watch a taping of TODAY in Rockefeller Center. RSVP and get the inside scoop.
- Additional Information: Expect
to go through security on 48th Street before being admitted. Bring a
sign if it’s a special day for you (like an anniversary or birthday). No signs with political statements or profanity. Wear
comfortable shoes and dress for the weather (the show goes on rain or
shine). Have breakfast or bring a snack if you plan to arrive especially
early. Rockefeller Center’s underground concourse sells food at 6am. Cameras are welcome and guests are invited to take and share pictures. Restrooms open at 7am in Rockefeller Center’s underground
Enjoy the summer Toyota Concert Series on the TODAY Show
- Taping Schedule: TODAY tapes Monday through
Friday from 7-11am. Most of the activity on the plaza happens
between 7 and 9am. For best viewing, arrive by 6am, and find a
spot close to 49th Street, which is where the anchors typically
broadcast. An NBC page will greet you on the plaza.
- Show Schedule: Weekdays 7am: TODAY starts inside Studio 1A.
Peer through the window to see how it all comes together, and watch the
live broadcast on plaza monitors.
8am: Anchors come outside for some fresh air. You may even get a chance to meet them or watch a live segment!
Stick around for surprises, like giveaways or celebrity guests greeting their fans.
9-10am: Watch through the Studio 1A window for a chance to be seen on camera.
Weekends: Catch the show on Saturdays 7-9am and on Sundays 8-9am. Anchors may pop out and say hello throughout the show!
- Location: The TODAY plaza is located in Rockefeller Center
between 48th and 49th streets and 5th Avenue and Avenue of the Americas
- How to Get Tickets to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon: Tickets
are typically released during the first week of month prior (April
tickets become available during the first week of March, May
tickets become available during the first week of April, etc.). Available
tickets are announced in advance on the show's Twitter handle first:
@FallonTonight at the beginning of the month. Reserve free tickets to see a taping of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
All available dates will be listed on the calendar pages.
- How to Get Standby Tickets to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon:
Standby tickets are available same-day for each show. Standby tickets
do not guarantee admission, but in the event of extra tickets or
cancellations those seats are distributed to the people on the standby line.
To get standby tickets, arrive no later than 9am on the morning of the
taping under "NBC Studios" marquee on the 49th Street side of 30
Rockefeller Plaza (the line typically forms before 9am). One standby
ticket is granted per person. For additional tickets, you must rejoin
the end of the line. Everyone on the line must present a valid photo
I.D. containing date of birth.
NOTE: Before you go, please call the Ticket Office to confirm that
there is a taping on the day you wish to attend: 212-664-3056. The Ticket
Office is open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm ET.
- How to Get Tickets to Monologue Rehearsals: Every day a
limited number of people are invited into the studio to watch Jimmy try
out monologue jokes for that night’s show (and occasionally sketches).
This is not a full taping. Get tickets to Jimmy Fallon monologue rehearsal. Monologue rehearsal ticket release dates are announced via the show's Twitter account: @FallonTonight.
If you are placed on Monologue Rehearsal waiting list, you do not
have a monologue rehearsal ticket. You will be notified only if tickets
become available and we are able to move you from the wait list.
Typically this notification occurs the Friday before the monologue
rehearsal you’ve applied for, but if there are any last minute
cancellations it may happen a day or two before.
- Are there Group Tickets Available for Jimmy Fallon?: Due
to limited studio space, group ticketing is not available and groups
larger than four people will not be admitted. Ticket reservations
obtained under separate names cannot be combined to accommodate a group
larger than four people.
- How to Participate in "Tickets at 12" Thursdays: Each
Thursday that the show is taping, they give away two VIP tickets to see that
evening's taping of the Tonight Show. A little before noon, we'll use
the show's official Twitter account @FallonTonight or Snapchat
(username: FallonTonight) to share the location of the Tonight Show intern somewhere
in NYC. The first individual who then finds the intern receives a pair
- How to Participate in #FallonTicketFriday: Most Fridays, the Tonight Show gives away two VIP tickets to see the show the following week.
Sometime during the day on Friday, the show's official Twitter account
@FallonTonight will send a tweet with the #FallonTicketFriday hashtag
along with a trivia question about the show. The first Twitter user we
see who successfully replies with the correct answer will be selected as
the winner. To be eligible to win, you must confirm that you will be
able to attend, as ticket reservations are non-transferrable. The exact
date of the taping will be mentioned in the tweet and cannot be changed.
- Additional Information: You must be at least 16 years old at time
of taping to attend. No one under the age of 16 will be admitted into
the show, regardless if a parent or guardian is present. Everyone in
your reservation party must present a valid photo I.D. containing date
of birth upon arrival. The studio is accessible. If
you require special assistance, please make a note in the comment
section when reserving your tickets so that they may accommodate you best.
- Taping Schedule: Weekdays, Monday-Friday at 5pm
- Location: Studio 6B, 30 Rockefeller Plaza (between 49th and 50th Streets)
- If you have additional questions, please call the Ticket Office directly at: 212-664-3056, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm ET
The Wendy Williams Show (syndicated)
Radio host and author Wendy Williams brings her distinctive and outspoken personality to television.
- How to Get Tickets to The Wendy Williams Show: Choose the taping time and the date you would like to attend the show
- How to Get Standby Tickets to The Wendy Williams Show: If you would like to try for standby tickets, please arrive at the studio no later than 8:30am. Admittance is not guaranteed
- Additional Information: All guests must be 18 years of age. Government issued ID required.
You are allowed up to 5
tickets per reservation. If you are part of a group and would like
tickets or more, please submit your ticket request as normal and
the number of people in your group. Absolutely no hats, sunglasses,
costumes, shirts with logos/writing, shorts, or casual tank tops will be
- Taping Schedule: Wendy tapes LIVE at 10am, Monday through Thursday, and tapes a second show on Thursday at 1:30pm. All guests must arrive no later than 8am for the LIVE taping, and no later than 11:30am for the afternoon taping on Thursday.
- Location: 221 West 26th Street (between 7th and 8th Avenue), New York, NY 10001
See NBC's hit show live and join hosts on the red carpet and
in the live audience! America's Got Talent is a true celebration of the
American spirit, featuring a colorful array of singers, dancers,
comedians, contortionists, impressionists, jugglers, magicians,
ventriloquists and hopeful stars, all vying for their chance to win
America's hearts and the $1 million prize.
How to Get Tickets: Join the wait list now for free tickets to the LIVE SHOWS at Radio City Music Hall in NYC
- Location: Radio City Music Hall, 1260 Avenue of the Americas
the Actors Studio is taped in front of a live audience. James Lipton
interviews entertainers at Pace University, as part of a seminar for
masters degree students. These events
are closed, but there is a general public standby line, which forms
outside the Schimmel Center entrance at 3 Spruce Street.
- How to Get Tickets to Inside the Actor's Studio: If you are
interested in being notified about upcoming tapings, please join the Inside the Actors Studio Insiders Mailing List, which will offer standby
- Additional Information: You must be 18 or older to attend.
No food, beverages, gum chewing, knitting, or hats allowed. Those wearing
clothes with writing or logos may be required to sit out of the camera
shot. No cameras or cell phones allowed.
- Location: Michael Schimmel Center for the Arts, Pace University, 3 Spruce Street
- Get tickets to The Dr. Oz Show: Select a date to be part of Dr. Oz studio audience
- Get Group Tickets to The Dr. Oz Show: Dr. Oz welcomes groups or organization of 10-50 people. To be considered, please submit your information for group tickets
- Standby Tickets: Standby
tickets are available most Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 8:50am
and 1:50pm. These limited tickets will be distributed in order of arrival after our
pre-registered guests have checked in. To obtain, please check in with
an audience staffer at 320 W. 66th Street on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 8:50am
- Additional Information: You must be at least 18 years old to attend unless otherwise stated
- Taping Schedule: The Dr. Oz Show generally tapes Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 10am and 3pm
- Location: 320 West 66th Street