We'll make sure you see all the top attractions of the City, East Side, West Side, All Around the Town; a visit inside the Statue of Liberty for a panoramic view of the Manhattan skyline, and reserved seats to see Bette Midler in Hello Dolly!
Your hosted weekend includes
- 3-nights' accommodations at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, all taxes included
- Orchestra or Front Mezzanine seats to Hello Dolly on Friday night
- Broadway show on Saturday night: Anastasia (August departure) and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (October departure)
- Friday morning "Welcome to New York City" sightseeing tour of Rockefeller Center, Times Square and the highlights of Manhattan
- Saturday morning private tour of the Statue of Liberty, Lower Manhattan and the 911 Memorial
- 2 breakfast, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- Hosted and escorted throughout
Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
day. Meet your host in the lobby of your hotel from 4-6pm
- Morning Group breakfast
- "Welcome to New York City" sightseeing tour of Rockefeller Center, Times Square and the highlights of Manhattan
- Dinner at legendary Broadway restaurant Sardi’s - The birthplace of the Tony Awards
- See Bette Midler* in Hello Dolly at the Shubert Theatre
- Subway, ferry and walking tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis
Island, Lower Manhattan and 9/11 Memorial - We'll get you inside legendary Lady Liberty where you can walk up to the pedestal for an incredible view of the Manhattan skyline
- Lunch at choice of Crown Café on Liberty Island or Ellis
Café on Ellis Island
- Farewell Dinner at Theatre District favorite Langan’s Restaurant - Another one of our favorites. Exchange email addresses with your traveling companions and share the great photos you've taken the past 3 days.
- Evening Broadway show Anastasia (August departure) and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (October departure)
|| We'll be sorry to see you go, but we know you'll be back!
811 7th Ave at 52nd Street
Located right in the heart of midtown Manhattan, the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel is just steps away from Times Square, the Broadway theater district, Rockefeller Center, Carnegie Hall, Central Park and 5th and Madison Avenue shopping. Newly renovated, the lobby is both elegant and comfortable. Enjoy 1750 beautifully renovated and decorated guest rooms, all of which feature the ultra comfortable "Sweet Sleeper" bed ensemble, high speed internet access, coffee makers with complimentary coffee and tea, telephones with personalized voice mail, hairdryers, irons with ironing boards, plus terry cloth bathrobes, and cable television with 20 channels as well as on demand movies and video check out. The hotel boasts a fully equipped health club and 24 hour room service.
*--NYCVP is not responsible for cast changes.
New York City is a walkable city with relatively flat terrain. The City is laid
out in a neat grid pattern with wide sidewalks, making it much easier and
faster to walk than to ride. If you have mobility issues and can’t walk with
the group we suggest you take a taxi. The final detailed itinerary will include
the addresses for all our venues.