Every guest enjoys COMPLIMENTARY Internet access, business center, fitness center & more! Hilton Garden Inn® Times Square has the best Times Square location and is pleased to announce the completion of its $15 million guestroom revitalization in June 2013. The hotel is just steps from Broadway theaters, Restaurant Row, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall and Central Park.
The hotel features 369 oversized guestrooms each equipped with 42-inch LCD flat panel television, refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffee maker, large work desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary high-speed wired and wireless internet access (with secure remote printing directly to our hotel's business center). Hilton Garden Inn® Times Square also provides COMPLIMENTARY lobby Internet access, complimentary 24-hour Fitness Center, complimentary 24-hour Business Center, complimentary morning coffee and tea and complimentary USA Today® to each guest. Additional onsite amenities include Pigalle Restaurant & Lounge, a 1950’s style Paris café that is adjacent to the hotel (open early in the morning to late in the evening, with bar area), The Attic Rooftop Lounge overlooking Times Square, evening room service and 24-hour access to the hotel’s Pavilion Pantry® Convenience mart (stocked with your favorite snacks, drinks & toiletries).
790 8th Avenue at 49th Street in the heart of the Theater District, just steps from Broadway, Times Square and Restaurant Row.
Closes Subway Location: 8th Avenue and 50th Street
[back to top]
|Maximum Occupancy: 4
Maximum Child Age: 18
Cancellation period: 24 Hours
Check-In Time: 3pm
Check-Out Time: 12 noon
[back to top]
Number of Rooms: 369
Number of Floors: 14
Bedding Types: King, Queen or 2 Queens
Minimum Age to Rent a Room: 21
Parking: For an additional fee
Most Recent Renovation: 2013
- 42 inch LCD flat panel television
- Alarm clock with jack for portable music player
- Complimentary high speed wired and wireless Internet access
- Microwave oven
- Coffee maker
- Large work desks
- Handicapped rooms available
- Non-Smoking rooms available
- Individual climate control
- Direct dial telephones
- Oversized closets with safekeepers
- AM/FM clock radios
- Color cable TV
- Pay per View Movies
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Automated Teller (ATM)
- Baggage Storage
- Concierge Desk
- Gift Shop
- Guest Activity/Recreation Desk
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Local Area Transportation
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- News Stand
- On-Site Convenience Store
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
[back to top]
Hotel Restaurants and Bars
- an authentic 1950's Paris Cafe in the heart of New York's Theater District. You'll be seduced by the elegant charm and quiet ambience that invokes Paris and all its delights. You'll enjoy French/American cuisine that promises to inspire your palette and dazzle your senses. Besides featuring a full menu, you will find a casual lounge bar. Pigalle's bar/lounge is the perfect spot to wind down the day or get your evening started. The casual and relaxed environment of Pigalle is the perfect compliment for your breakfast, lunch or dinner and is available daily from 7am-2am. Pigalle also provides room service.
Room Service – evening room service is available.
XVI Rooftop Lounge – new rooftop lounge onsite, open nightly for cocktails and panoramic views of Times Square.
Thank you for your assistance with our recent NYC vacation package trip. The Hilton Garden Inn was perfect as was it's location to the theater district and wonderful restaurants.
The tickets for Porgy and Bess were dead center in the front row! The tickets for War Horse were equally superb!!
We ventured down 46th Street after Porgy and Bess for a late night dinner and ended up at Swing 46 Restaurant with a 3 course mea for %25, live big band music (Tuesdays and Fridays) for us to dance.
We enjoyed the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Zephar boat cruise and the South St. Pier 17 area.
This was our third or fourth time we used NYCVP and never have been disappointed. We look forward to next year's NYC visit with our 9 year old granddaughter, to celebrate her birthday with dinner at the Am. Girl place. I'll be in touch.
With sincere gratitude," Mike C, Syracuse, NY, August 2012