Watch the Times Square Ball Drop and celebrate New Year’s Eve in New York City!
For over 100 years, New York City's Times Square has been the center of the universe on New Year's Eve.
Let us arrange your Times Square hotel so you can be part of the tradition. NYCVP selected hotels are in the "NYPD Times Square Lock-down Zone," so you will have guaranteed access into the Zone.
We can even book you into a New Year’s Eve party in Times Square with a view of the dazzling lights, bustling energy, and excitement of the New Year’s Eve New York 2015 ball drop!
Your New Year's Eve in Times Square Vacation Includes:
- Accomodations for 2, 3, 4 or 5-nights at your choice of Midtown Manhattan hotels like the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, right in the middle of all the excitement of New York City's Times Square, the Theater District and Rockefeller Center - or the brand new Courtyard Central Park, the tallest hotel in North America!
- Optional New Year's Eve Parties - in the heart of Times Square
- Free admission to the American Museum of Natural History, Museum of the City of New York or NY Water Taxi Taxi Statue of Liberty Flex Pass
- Free admission to the Empire State Building Observatory, Metropolitan Museum of Art or Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- And more NYC discounts and inclusions
Learn more about Times Square History and Times Square Trivia and Fun Facts!
Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
811 7th Ave at 52nd Street
Located right in the heart of midtown Manhattan, the Sheraton New York Times Square is just steps away from Times Square, the Broadway theater district, Rockefeller Center, Carnegie Hall, Central Park and 5th and Madison Avenue shopping. Newly renovated, the lobby is both elegant and comfortable. Enjoy 1750 beautifully renovated and decorated guest rooms, all of which feature the ultra comfortable "Sweet Sleeper" bed ensemble, high speed internet access, coffee makers with complimentary coffee and tea, telephones with personalized voice mail, hairdryers, irons with ironing boards, plus terry cloth bathrobes, and cable television with 20 channels as well as on demand movies and video check out. The hotel boasts a fully equipped health club and 24 hour room service>
Courtyard Central Park
Broadway at 54th Street
The best way to experience the energy of New York City is to stay in its heart, and the Courtyard New York Central Park not only puts guests in the middle of it all, but towering above it, too.
This new Midtown hotel, the tallest in North America, is perfectly located for exploring the city, from the iconic architecture of the Empire State Building to the biggest shows on Broadway. Guest rooms feature views of Central Park, Hudson River and Times Square through floor-to-ceiling windows; minimalist, contemporary style; free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. This Theater District hotel also offers other opportunities to take in the view with Sky Terrace, a 35th floor outdoor event space (not accessible on New Year's Eve), a 5th Floor Destination Bar and full-floor fitness center with sun deck. 3-night stay arriving December 29.
NOTE: Rates listed are per person based on two adults sharing a room for 3 nights, subject to availability and change. Rates include all taxes and service fees, and all listed features. Triple, quad, single and child rates are available.