The Radio City Stage Door Tour® offers an insider's look at the legendary Radio City
On this 75 minute guided tour, discover art deco masterpieces, learn the secrets
of the Great Stage, meet a Rockette®, plus much more!
Tour highlights include:
- Explore the beautiful art deco interiors
- Learn about the legendary events and shows that have taken place on the Great Stage
- Visit the historic Roxy Suite and view the celebrity signed guest book*
- Meet a world-famous Rockette® and discover first-hand what it takes to become one of the stars of the Radio
City Christmas Spectacular®
Radio City Stage Door Tour is a 75 minute walking tour that departs from Radio
City Music Hall, located in the heart of Rockefeller Center.
Operating hours: Daily, 9:30am - 5pm. Tours leave approximately every half
*Tour schedule and content
are subject to change without notice. Tour is offered on a first come, first served
basis and is subject to availability.
Location and Directions
Radio City Music Hall® is located on 6th Avenue, between 50th and 51st
- B, D, F, M to 47-50
- 1 to 50th Street and Broadway
- N, R to 49th Street and 7th Avenue