Enjoy a leisurely cruise as you view the beautiful fall foliage and the historic splendor along the Hudson River.
You will cruise past the Palisades, Grant's Tomb, the George Washington Bridge, and the the Cloisters before traveling up the scenic Hudson River to historic Bear Mountain.
The cruise includes a brand-new Onboard Oktoberfest before and after stopping in upstate New York at Bear Mountain Park. The Onboard Oktoberfest will include German food and beer specials with live German oom-pah bands on Saturdays and festive background music on Sundays, with light narration of sights and highlights from a tour guide along the way. You will have three hours to enjoy Bear Mountain's hiking trails, zoo, boating, and more once docked.
Schedule - 2016 Dates
Saturdays and Sundays from Sept 24th - November 6th plus Monday, October 10 Board 8:30am, return 5:30pm.
Location and Directions
The Cruises departs from Pier 83 at 42nd Street on the Hudson River. You must check-in 45 minutes prior to departure time. The Cruise depart at 9:00am and returns to Pier 83 at approximately 5:30pm.
- 1, 2, 3, 7, N, R, Q, W, S to Times Square
- A, C, E to Port Authority
- B, D, F, V to 6th Avenue and 42nd Street
- 4, 5, 6 to 42nd Street Grand Central Station
- then take the M42 bus "Crosstown 42nd Street Pier" directly to the Circle Line Pier, or take the M42 bus "Crosstown Javits Center" to the 11th Avenue stop and walk one block west.