This item can be added to any NYCVP Vacation Package with NYC TripQuote
Enjoy a leisurely cruise as you view the beautiful fall foliage and the historic splendor along the Hudson River.
You will cruise past the Palisades, Grant's Tomb, the George Washington Bridge, the Cloisters and the Tappan Zee Bridge before traveling up the scenic Hudson River to historic Bear Mountain.
The cruise stops in upstate New York at Bear Mountain Park for a picnic lunch (meal not included) and visit the fun Octoberfest festivities where you can enjoy music, dancing, food and more. You will have 3-hours to enjoy the Trailside Museums and Zoo, Iona Island Estuarine Reserve and Bird Refuge, Perkins Tower and the Merry-Go-Round and pavilion at the park.
Beverages, food and souvenirs are available on board.
Saturdays and Sundays in October. Board 8:30am, return 5:30pm.
Oktoberfest festival is available on Saturdays
Location and Directions
The Cruises departs from Pier 83 at 42nd Street on the Hudson River. You must check-in 45 minutes prior to departure time. The Cruise depart at 9:00am and returns to Pier 83 at approximately 5:30pm.
Meals not included, but box lunches available for purchase.(pre-order required)
- 1, 2, 3, 7, N, R, Q, W, S to Times Square
- A, C, E to Port Authority
- B, D, F, V to 6th Avenue and 42nd Street
- 4, 5, 6 to 42nd Street Grand Central Station
- then take the M42 bus "Crosstown 42nd Street Pier" directly to the Circle Line Pier, or take the M42 bus "Crosstown Javits Center" to the 11th Avenue stop and walk one block west.