Do you want to take a New York City Harbor tour, but time is a concern?
Then hop onboard Circle Line's Liberty Cruise for a quick NYC harbor tour, it is the fastest and best way to see the Statue of Liberty.
See the awesome skyscrapers that make NYC's fabulous skyline come alive, as you sail down the Hudson River to the Statue of Liberty and back.
See and hear about the majestic Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island's historic immigration center the rising Freedom Tower, and the World Financial Center, along the way.
Beverages, food, and souvenirs are available on board.
Approximate Schedule (Call for exact dates/times)
October 31 - March 10, 2017 Sails daily at 10am
March 11 - April 28, 2017 Sails daily at 10:30am
April 29 - September 4, 2017 Sails daily at 10:30am, 2:30pm and 4:30pm
September 5 - October 29, 2017 Sails daily at 10:30am, 2:30pm and 4:30pm
October 30 - March 9, 2018 Sails daily at 10am
(Does not sail on December 25)
Location and Directions
Cruises depart from Pier 83 at 42nd Street on the Hudson River.
- 1, 2, 3, 7, N, R, Q, W, S to Times Square
- A, C, E to Port Authority
- B, D, F, V to 6th Avenue and 42nd Street
- 4, 5, 6 to 42nd Street Grand Central Station
- then take the M42 bus "Crosstown 42nd Street Pier" directly to the Circle Line Pier, or take the M42 bus "Crosstown Javits Center" to the 11th Avenue stop and walk one block west.
Watch a video clip of Circle Line