Don't miss "The Beast" - New York's very own thrilling speedboat ride.
Your daring captain will take you for a wet n' wild ride through the New York harbor.
Hold onto your hats and get ready for the ride of your life because for 30 fun-filled minutes, you'll be soaring past the skyscrapers at a heart-pounding 45mph.
We'll stop for a close-up of the Statue of Liberty where you'll have a quick photo-op. It's a pure thrill! Beverages, food, and souvenirs are available on board. You must be at least 40" (100cm) tall to ride "The Beast."
April 29 - September 4, 2017 Daily: every hour between 10am and 6pm or dusk
(Special schedule on July 4th)
Location and Directions
Cruises depart from Pier 83 at 42nd Street on the Hudson River.
- 1, 2, 3, 7, N, R, Q, W, S to Times Square
- A, C, E to Port Authority
- B, D, F, V to 6th Avenue and 42nd Street
- 4, 5, 6 to 42nd Street Grand Central Station
- then take the M42 bus "Crosstown 42nd Street Pier" directly to the Circle Line Pier, or take the M42 bus "Crosstown Javits Center" to the 11th Avenue stop and walk one block west.
Watch a video clip of Circle Line - The Beast