This dramatic 1.5-hour Circle Line Harbor Lights Cruise sails down the Hudson, around the Battery, up the East River, and under the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges.
Bask in the glow of the setting sun and be dazzled by millions of glistening lights from New York City's skyline.
Enjoy light tour commentary as you sip your favorite cocktail and watch the sun set ... or the moon rise as you sail through New York Harbor.
Beverages, food and souvenirs are available on board.
February 28- April 20
Sailing Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays at 7:00pm
April 21 - September 28
Sails daily at 7:00pm
* The Harbor Lights Cruise will not be sailing on July 4th
September 29- October 26
Sails daily at 6:00pm
October 27- November 23
Sailing Saturdays & Sundays at 6:00pm
Cruise Duration: 1.5 Hours (approx.)
Location and Directions
Cruises depart from Pier 83 at 42nd Street on the Hudson River.
- 1, 2, 3, 7, N, R, Q, W, S to Times Square
- A, C, E to Port Authority
- B, D, F, V to 6th Avenue and 42nd Street
- 4, 5, 6 to 42nd Street Grand Central Station
- then take the M42 bus "Crosstown 42nd Street Pier" directly to the Circle Line Pier, or take the M42 bus "Crosstown Javits Center" to the 11th Avenue stop and walk one block west.
Ticket Delivery Information