Tour New York TV and Movie Sites and straddle fiction and reality as you visit the locations that you’ve seen on both the big and small screens. The tours are led by local actors – come ready to sing your favorite theme songs!
- See where the cast of Glee performed "I Love New York"
- Stop at the brownstone used in I Am Legend
- Catch a glimpse of the Daily Bugle offices in Spider-Man
- Pass the hotel that doubled for a Paris hotel in The Devil Wears Prada
- Visit the apartment building from Friends
- Spot the Original Soup Man featured on Seinfeld
- Visit McGee's Pub, the inspiration for MacLaren's in How I Met Your Mother
Daily at 11:00 am (1pm departure on Thanksgiving Day). Approximately 3 to 3.5 hours. (No Wednesday tours in Jan. and Feb.)