Explore New York with your own personal photographer and learn about the hidden gems and insider information on your 2-hour walking tour. Your professional photographer/ NYC Tour Guide will take pictures of you at some of the most iconic locations in New York and if you are a couple or family, a group of friends, finally, all of you will be in the picture!
Throughout the tour, you will be provided with insights about dining, shopping, where to buy discounted theater tickets and off the beaten path locations to explore during the remainder of your stay.
Your guide/photographer will also take you on the NYC subway and give you tips in how to navigate your way around. (*additional cost of $2.75 per subway ride during the tour, about 1-3 rides during a typical tour).
Please note that there is a 2-person minimum for this tour.
You will explore as many sights as time permits within your itinerary.
Some of the locations may include the following:
- Times Square and the Theater District: Feel the pulse of New York. The dazzle and lights of Broadway create an exciting atmosphere and a dramatic backdrop for many spectacular photos.
- The Brooklyn Bridge: This architectural wonder is a must see in New York and bestows a panoramic view of New York’s urban vistas.
- Central Park: This urban oasis, surrounded by The Plaza Hotel and NYC skyline, provides a stunning setting for pictures.
- Grand Central Station: Featuring monumental spaces and meticulously crafted detail, Grand Central Station has been described as "the world's loveliest station."
- Downtown: Tour New York's eclectic neighborhoods such as SoHo and Greenwich Village, which are known for their cast iron buildings and picturesque streets as well as their variety of boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, music venues and more.
Within 48-hours of the conclusion of your tour, you will receive a zipfile & photo gallery sent by email.